Experienced and Friendly Roofers in Winter Park, FL
Fortified Roofing Solutions
When it comes to the roofing system of your residential or commercial property, it’s always best to let professional roofers handle any significant roofing problem you may have. Here at Fortified Roofing Solutions, we focus on providing our clients with quality roofing services that will last them for years on end. We offer quality products and services that you can trust, so don’t hesitate to contact us for any roofing concerns you may have!
Areas We Serve
We are a roofing company based in Winter Park, FL, and we offer our professional services in the following areas and their nearby communities:
- Maitland, FL
- Goldenrod, FL
- Fern Park, FL
- Fairview Shores, FL
- Altamonte Springs, FL
- Azalea Park, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Casselberry, FL
- Lockhart, FL
- Conway, FL
- Winter Springs, FL
- Longwood, FL
- Pine Hills, FL
- Forest City, FL
- Wekiva Springs, FL
5 Signs That Your Roof Needs Replacement
While roofs are made to last for many years, they too will need to be replaced in time. Constant exposure to the elements will eventually wear out your roof, and here are five signs that indicate roof replacement is needed:
- Age of the roof: Most roofs have a lifespan of 20 to 25 years, depending on the materials used. If your roof is approaching or exceeding this age range, it’s a good idea to consider a replacement, even if there are no apparent issues.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Inspect your roof for any cracked, curled or missing shingles. Shingles that are deteriorating or falling off indicate that the roof is nearing the end of its lifespan and may require replacement.
- Leaks or water damage: Check your attic for signs of water leaks, such as stains, mold or any musty odors. If you notice water infiltration or dampness after rain, it could be a sign that your roof has developed leaks and needs immediate attention.
- Sagging or drooping roof: A sagging or drooping roof is a serious issue that requires immediate action. It indicates structural damage, such as weakened supports or excessive weight on the roof, and may require a complete roof replacement.
- Granule loss: Look for excessive granule loss in your gutters or downspouts. Shingles that lose their granules can mean serious wear and may no longer provide adequate protection against the elements.
Your Locally-Trusted Roofers
Keep your property protected with a reliable roofing system today! Fortified Roofing Solutions offers a wide range of residential and commercial roofing services you can trust. From repairs to maintenance, our roofers can provide you with the results you need.